Sunday, 2 September 2012

 Posted by for Sammy


Permaculture Changed our World...sung to the tune of  the Beatles' Across the Universe

Water flowing endlessly
 down the slope of my garden bed,
I need to build some terraces and swales to make it stay instead

Guilds around my apple tree
legumes currants and some comfrey
will help attract the birds and bees,
but wait none are insectaries!

Mulch your garden, om
Permaculture changed my world (x4)

I wish I was mycellium
they move so freely to and fro
connecting everything and nourishing all from down below

Aerobic microbes everywhere
Nitrogen fixers here and there
accumulate dynamically
they make great food for you and me!

Mulch your garden, om
Permaculture changed me world...(x4)

And if anyone is interested in the chords we used on the ukeleles we got them from Fiona Apple's version of
Across the Universe: http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/f/fiona_apple/across_the_universe_crd.htm

I don't know how to post it on the blog, so if someone could stick it up there that would be awesome!

Tata for now!
Sammy

1 comment:

  1. Yay! This song was so magical and inspiring! Thanks for posting! Maybe some people are inspired to sing it and record to share??? eh? eh???

    hearts,
    Lana

    ReplyDelete